Help Strengthen Atlanta
Volunteers are needed two days per week, 4 hours per day (days and times flexible during business hours) to help with day-to-day operations of Metropolitan Counseling Services.
- Answering telephone to screen potential clients
- Liaison between new clients and therapists
- Sending out monthly billing statements
- Sending out thank you letters to donors
- Data entry into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
Familiarity with basic computer software is needed, but training is provided. Volunteer will have the opportunity to work in a warm, collegial environment and learn the day-to-day operations of a small, private, not-for-profit mental health counseling center. Opportunity to attend monthly clinical in-service trainings on topics related to psychotherapy is also available.